Thursday 3 December 2015

Thinking About K-pop

Hi guys! First, totally sorry for not updating recently. I have been going home pretty late, or I'm busy watching the MAMA Awards Ceremony. Today, the post is a bit different. It is an interview, about what people think about K-Pop. All of the people questioned are my close friends from school. Shall we start?

Questions:
1. What did you think when you first 
knew/heard about K-Pop?

 Greta: Interesting
 Isabel: I felt nothing
 DaHye: Fun and makes me want to dance
 Klea: Fun and good

2. What do you think about it now?

 Greta: They have nice/good songs
 Isabel: Interesting
 DaHye: Good
 Klea: I don't think about it anymore

3. Do you consider yourself a fan?
 Greta: No
 Isabel: No
 DaHye: Yes
 Klea: No

So, the conclusion is that everyone likes K-Pop (almost) but not much are fans, which is sad. But, you may be asking my own opinions and maybe a story for how I became a fan, but that's a story for another time. But, that's not all. All of them have blogs, too! Here are the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment