Tuesday 24 May 2016

The Rumor Detective #2: Chen and Hyejong,, Dating?

There has been several rumours flying around about Chen of EXO and AOA's Hyejong dating. IT has been quite random, but fans are learning to accept it well, at least better than the Kaistal thing.. Some fans think it from random rumours where I can't make a head nor tail of anything... Apparently, they have dating rumours (?) for SOME reason. How should I know?
AOA has recently made a comeback: "Good Luck". It would be the first time they filmed oversees, and in three days, Seolhyun barely slept for an hour. I will continue about this rumour if more news appears.
For more information about AOA, visit my friend's blog: AOA Fan

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! Just made a post about Chen and Hyejeong (I put the link in ur blog in my post)

    ReplyDelete