Thursday 31 December 2015

EXO L Cursing Death on BTS's Jung Kook?

I don't know what is up with you guys recently, but isn't cursing someone to die too much? I recently read the news saying he is being cursed by EXO L because he just said one saying from EXO? It is stated that Jung Kook applied the term 'Let's Love' (which is strongly associated with EXO)  and the other EXO Ls start thinking this was an act of thievery and disrespect to EXO? Now, before you go against me and hating me for defending Jung Kook, I have my points:

  • No K-Pop idol would try to 'steal' or disrespect one another
  • It was probably just accidental instead of him intending to do it
And now, this picture is all over the internet?

Like, isn't that too much? We have to thank the Lord that the ARMYS haven't killed us all yet. They're taking an approach to this situation in a good way by trying to calm us down. I praise whoever made this post before this turns out into World War 3:

Translations for non-Korean speakers:
"I realise how important the phrase 'let's Love' is for you guys but your babies aren't the only important ones are they? How could you photoshop his face into a funeral picture and tweet it to him ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"
Help us out by trying to calm down the fandom and stop World War 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment