Wednesday 6 January 2016

The Win I Won't Support

Hi guys! I'm feeling a bit rage.. My rage is like when Kim Jong Kook loses against Lee Kwang Soo on running man. Like when the flames go up around him. I read some bits of news on the internet until I came across one that's heading read: SM Entertainment wins lawsuit against Tao. I started to read the article and I started to rage. You read what it contained:
'SM Entertainment has announced that they have won a lawsuit against (former member) Tao. They revealed on Tuesday that they have won a lawsuit against him for failing to pay an amount that he owes to the agency. He has recieved temporary payment and China, Qing Dao and Shandong's Intermediete People's Court agree that he has 'violated the law' and SM further stated that they have acted 'sincerely' by trying to keep him happy with a temporary payment. SM also stated that he has 'ignored the standered morals as a member of the society.'
I may not understand what some things mean like 'temporary payment' and all that, but as an EXO L, I can clearly see the situation. I can see why it turns up like this, comes like this, ends like this and what all the evidence points to. See my research report:

--Research Report--

Topic: Tao's Lawsuit

Before Everything:

EXO, SM Ent. And everyone was happy. This takes place BEFORE the lawsuits and leaving and sadness.

After Everything:

EXO, SM Ent., Tao and the rest are sad, angry and fighting.

How Did It Start?

  1. Tao injuring himself and SM not giving proper treatment
  2. His father getting concerned enough to ask him to leave EXO
How Does it End?
  1. Whatever listed in 'After Everything'
Now, who will you support?







No comments:

Post a Comment